Yoz people back again :D yesterday too overly emotional le, me admit that.

I just finished one of my tuition work, initially the homework for last week.
But Couldn't manage to finish, and i left one question for my teacher to answer.
Too tough for me.
And couldn't finish this week's hoemework also. . .
Nvm, shall "question" my tuition teacher. Can't help it mahs. Algebra one of my weakest topic.

Then yahs. Tomorrow have to sit a 45 minute bus ride to Roxy Square, and its dead dead boring bus ride from Bedok Interchange.

But nvm. I love long bus rides (:

So yah, shall blog till nows, seeyahs people ((:
Thursday, November 12, 2009, 9:29 PM | comment | 0 comments
profile
tagboard
links
miscs

welcome
Thank yous for coming here dearies
*waves bath towel in the air*

© 2008 - 2010 JIA-YUN lovewithin-jy.blogspot.com