Yoz peeps (: Me back again le orhs. Came back tonight to type my 2010 wish-list. But then right, after second thought, like very early lehs. Never mind, hahaha (: Just type. Maybe me next year going to be very busy and forget ehs? And my memory is failing me all these while. *sighs* So when I want to refresh my memory next year can just come here :) so clever siol. hahaha (:

WISH LISTEE done by JiaYun
  • Low Kay Hwa's novels! All 7 of them!
  • Lots of pretty colored ink pens
  • Files for each subject & a sturdy one for general purposes.
  • Notebooks. Nice ones with/out lines
  • New water bottle
  • Colored Paper
  • New E-Dictionary
  • 4 more Eeyore soft toys
  • Name labels for my stationery
  • Brand new set of house keys along with preferred keychain.
  • New wallet
  • Better quality hairbands


Those novels are on my wishlist since P3 but always seem to forget to make a trip down to Plaza Singapura to purchase one.

I just can't seem to get enough of pretty pens (:

My file for this year is out to kill me. Its full of worksheets for different subjects which made my bag heavier and my backbone problem worse. One file for each subject, and all in my locker this time.

Notebooks! To doodle on, I can't live with doodle-ed on worksheets for revision anymore. Or write important stuff on it. Or whatsoever.

My old Pink and big water bottle is one thing I hate most in my life.

Colored paper because I always run out of them? Hahaha (:

My present E-Dictionary sucks. And it is only bought at the start of the year, what are Creative making nowadays.

Just 4 Medium sized Eeyores. There's not enough space in my room to handle all the soft toys.

Name labels to make them look more neat. heh.

My old keys are in a really bad condition. I need a nicer looking keychain with it.

Because I got sick of my wallet?

It's amazing how I tie my hair up to a reasonable height but it always drop down to my neck when I reach school. I hate retying my hair, I could only bear to do it every morning for 10 minutes. Dam dam troublesome. Need better hairbands to replace my present lousy ones.

And most of these old stuff that are replaced are in PINK. Gross. Purple nicer. Idk what got into my head to buy pink stuff at what so ever age. Regretted it so much now. Haizx.
Friday, November 13, 2009, 10:01 PM | comment | 0 comments
profile
tagboard
links
miscs

welcome
Thank yous for coming here dearies
*waves bath towel in the air*

© 2008 - 2010 JIA-YUN lovewithin-jy.blogspot.com