Good evening. Today JiaYun felt soooo happpyyy yeahs? Omg, wow, I like her so much.
I wish she's gonna be my senior forever (: She's so amazing.

Come on, she is of such a high authority and is the teacher's pet- who wouldn't love her? Of course, our brilliant student leader and role model for everyone isn't she? I am so honored to have her as my CCA senior- I could learn great things from her. Inspiring, intelligent and etc... I would love to be her junior. Oh my gosh! She's going to graduate already next year, how sad. I would love to be with her forever ): That's awfully disappointing.

Being our precious and highly intelligent senior, of course she is under alot of stress isn't she? I felt so too ): I felt so sad for her. How could she ever handle the never-ending stress? Unlike us right? Of course. How. Awfully. Pathetic.

Ohwells. It's alright because words of wisdom would always come out of her mouth. And she is so reasonable isn't she? It's alright if you insult my friend and say she's a nonsense girl, don't worry about it alrights? I know you're in alot of stress and pressure, so yahs. I hope you would break free from all of these negative thinking. Aww. Thank you for your your talk and lectures about philosophies of life, I am so thankful for that. I admire you so much!


In literal, non-slang use, bitch is a term for female canines, particularly amongst dog breeders. It is also a common English profanity for a woman that typically carries denigrating or misogynistic overtones—such as resemblance to a dog. It is also used to characterize someone who is belligerent and unreasonable, or displays rudely intrusive or aggressive behavior.

-Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia




Friday, February 12, 2010, 6:36 PM | comment | 0 comments
profile
tagboard
links
miscs

welcome
Thank yous for coming here dearies
*waves bath towel in the air*

© 2008 - 2010 JIA-YUN lovewithin-jy.blogspot.com