HOLIDAY TOMORROW !
First time I am so happy since school reopen


School is so tiring now. So irritating to spend 1/2 a day in. Stinks my life up nows. Tests, annoying teachers and no logical scolding from them too. And we Sec 2s are streaming this year, Sec 4s are having their O'levels, and we are to participate in lots of stuff this year. Yah I know, Sec1 and Sec3 also need to do, but then you have to be in our shoes, imagine having important exams at the end of the year and we're going to do dam lots of stuff & keeping us dead busy throughout 2010. Haizx. So tired right nows. It's just the 2nd week. Can't imagine what's gonna happen to our class Sec 2/2 D: We used to be so hyper, so active, so full of energy even during the most boring classes. Now? We're a pile of dead bodies ==

I hope nobody is gonna snap in this class. Worried D: They're stressing us, lots. Homework is so overwhelming too... especially when you also have classes outside school and having leadership roles? I have been sleeping at 3am-4am in the morning and woke up at 8am to finish up my homework for the 3 consecutive days, I am a zombie in class today. Nearly dozed off in History & Math class.

Miss Lim and the other teachers are also stressing us like hell.

Choir killed my voice, but I could feel it coming back to me nows. My voice had gotten so much louder alreadys, thank goodness (:

So now you are thanking god that you're not in my class right? (:
Monday, January 11, 2010, 6:50 PM | comment | 0 comments
profile
tagboard
links
miscs

welcome
Thank yous for coming here dearies
*waves bath towel in the air*

© 2008 - 2010 JIA-YUN lovewithin-jy.blogspot.com