New Year Resolutions 2010 :
- I would stop my foul mouth from using vulgarities (cursing, swearing)
- I would kick my Facebook & MSN addiction.
- I would stop being evil to my brother.
- I would start to do my homework properly.
- I would stop sms-ing people 2 weeks before exams.
- I would stop glaring/ staring at innocent people, animals & other lifeforms.
- I would stop sleeping at midnight. (Now its 3.30 am. Wow.)
- I would start sleeping earlier.
- I would stop telling Desmond to treat us to McFlurry & I shall return my debt.
- I would start be addicted to watching TV instead of Computer.
- I would stop my addiction of watching Digimon on Youtube (DON'T LAUGH!)
- I would walk into School without hesitation every morning.
- I would return debts within 4 working days.
- I would drink lots of plain water.
- I would stop being neat and scribble on all school work.
- I would stop doodling on my stuffs.
- I would be a better friend. Yays.


JiaYun is going to do her English now (:
Smile (:
Even if you are forced to do so (:
That's what I am doing now (:
(: A forced smile while doing my Hw (:
Fantastic (:
Bye blogging (:
Hi Homework (:
Saturday, January 2, 2010, 2:23 AM | comment | 0 comments
profile
tagboard
links
miscs

welcome
Thank yous for coming here dearies
*waves bath towel in the air*

© 2008 - 2010 JIA-YUN lovewithin-jy.blogspot.com