Firstly Today is the last day of 2009 and I would like to thank everyone in my life to let me have such a wonderful and un-wonderful year :D

IN 2009:

What I hate to the freaking hard core:

+ I had officially hated PW to the freaking core.
+ I hate Higher Chinese.
+ I hate common tests.
+ I hate the days just before History exams and I have to study & sleep only 3-5 hours.
+ I hate Geography because I just don't like it.
+ I hate Chior because I have to sit beside the Vice Chair-woman.

What I sorta like most:
- I love my clique! :D
- I love Literature if there's Poems in it.
- I love TMS school foolscap.
- I love the trips outside TMS for lunch.
- I love our Malay Conver. teacher cause she gives us more freedom.
- I love my earpieces when I don't want to hear something.
- I love part of my life :D

Record breaking moments:
~ I donated lots of toys this year (:
~ I spend my holidays doing Hw and slacking.
~ I received Children Day presents.
~ I drank my 1.5l coke faster than Han Ming
~ I vomited after drinking drinking the Coke.
~ I have a trusty phone.
~ I have a complete new computer.
~ I have a new chair. Yays! :D
~ I spent alot of money sms-ing.
~ I MSN-ed lots of people during midnight and chatted alot of stuff.
~ I closed my blog like a hell lot of times.

Thank you notes:
> I want to thank my Clique for making my life in TMS so awfully wonderful.
> I want to thank my friends outside TMS to all the time we had together.
> I want to thank Desmond for comforting Charmie and me.
> I want to thank Tammy for being there for me, from the very 1st day of Sch.
> I want to thank Josephine for being such a awesome seat partner and all the tears and joy we shared together, I will miss her and our crazy times together.
> I want to thank Glenna for her comfort whenever we need it.
> I want to thank all the girls in my Class for everything.
> I want to thank everyone who I have talked on MSN :D


Thanks Josephine for all the happy moments we had this year (:
Keep in touch kays? (:
Thanks for all the crazy moments of laughter and crapping every now and then (:
The clique and me and everyone will miss you (:
Stay strong, be strong kays (:


Have a great year ahead everyone! :D
JiaYun ((:
Thursday, December 31, 2009, 12:22 PM | comment | 0 comments
profile
tagboard
links
miscs

welcome
Thank yous for coming here dearies
*waves bath towel in the air*

© 2008 - 2010 JIA-YUN lovewithin-jy.blogspot.com