Beyonce's new MV featuring Lady Gaga "Video Phone" is starting to creep me out. Beyonce is like wearing what Lady Gaga normally wears. Then are some video man with a video head walking around. But I like how they dance together in the MV, Beyonce and Lady Gaga where they both sit on separate chairs. Lols. And Lady Gaga's eyes were kinda red from some angles. No offense though.

Oyahs. Someone say I hacked Mousehunt on Facebook a few days ago <.__.>{?] Sasha says that I have too much money in my Mousehunt account le, she will also suspect me of hacking. I didn't anyhow spend money or lend to others obviously will have money la. Its not like I have alot also. Zzzz. Sianzx. Lols.

HER: Hey u and ur friends better stop hacking ppl's mousehunt account,
if u and ur friends still wana continue doing this,i will pursue the matter till the end..
I will get the facebook support administrator to track down u and ur friend's Ip and Mac address..which will then lead to ur home address.
Its a serious offence to be invading ppl's privacy !!
Its just a game..and there isnt a need to resort to such means..
What have ur school and parents teach u? Upright morals please..
by hacking ppl's account,it makes u no difference from a thief (OK, wth wth wth!!! ARGH!)

ME: I am sorry but I never did hack others accounts or even tried to attempt doing that. It may be possible that some of my friends did that though, I would try my best to persuade them from doing that. But I would like to tell you that it's wrong to accuse people of being hackers when they are actually not, it upsets them. I could understand how frustrated that your friends/ your Mousehunt account is being hacked, and I would like to apologize to all of you on behalf of my friends that had performed such atrocious acts. Please do give me a reply upon receiving this email. Thanks. (Gosh dammit. Cooonntttrrrooolll youurrr temmmpperrr jiaaaayuuuunnn)

HER: i wan them to unban ____________.
u make my bro tio ban from mousehunt.
i am going to pursue the matter if his acc is still ban in mousehunt (MY FAULT MEH?)

ME: Miss, I further repeat I DID NOT HACK HIS ACCOUNT.
Don't accuse me of doing that when I DID NOT!
How in the world did you have the idea of saying that I am the one that I hacked him, causing him to be banned from Mousehunt?
WHY DID YOU SAY THAT I AM THE ONE WHO HACKED HIM? (Pek-chek all ready)

HER: i did not say u i say ur friends. i oso did not say u why did u get so angry for. unless u did it.
(Wondering how in the world I get to have this conversation with this Gooser. Freak it. Cursing.)

ME: Ok, sorry for my outburst but i did not do it. But from your previous messages you are trying to imply that i hacked him. "u make my bro tio ban from mousehunt." (Just hoping she will stop her ridiculous behavior- my patience is losing GRAHHHH.)

HER: then i am sorry but make sure my bro will be unban from mousehunt or ur friends will be ban from facebook (at least she's not blind.)

Wells. If you want to know the rest of the story ask Bryan.
HOW IN THE WORLD DID HE HACK MOUSEHUNT? OMG. I want know siarh, so cool.
-Peace-
Monday, December 14, 2009, 11:40 AM | comment | 0 comments
profile
tagboard
links
miscs

welcome
Thank yous for coming here dearies
*waves bath towel in the air*

© 2008 - 2010 JIA-YUN lovewithin-jy.blogspot.com