Like Finally.


Finally I am blogging like after so long.
Sorta amazed that I wanted to blog again. Hahaha :D
Today was the Heritage Race @ Temasek, have to admit it is kinda fun.
Nearly bought MC but then never in the end. Hahaha lucky (:

Maybe yeahs, it wasn't the smoothest or the easiest Race that I had completed in, yet I am feeling a sense of overjoyed happiness within me. Tired, but happy. Really enjoyed it even though our group walked from Chinatown to Bugis... Which is really a freaking long distance, and at the end of the race we still had to chiong within 1 minute from the MRT train at Tannah Merah to the Bus Stop as IRIS told us Bus 14 is going to arrive within 4 minutes... Managed to get on it in the end :D

Dawn, Jeremy, OCY, Jermaine, HuiWai, Mohan & my legs are on the brink of breakage on the
bus. Everyone was dead tired. But the effort was worth it (: And our egg is safe!

Went to Siglap KFC via Bus 13 with Glenna. Ate and window shopped around before we separate our ways. Bus 14 took really long to arrive, nearly fell asleep sitting in the Bus-Stop. Went on the bus and fell asleep again, in the end have to get off at Bedok Interchange instead of Tannah Merah. I listened to my MP4 for the whole journey (:

Overall, nice day, but I am tired. And I don't feel like eating Roti Prata for once.
F.Y.I I got addicted to this song :D -Need You Now
Listen to it alrights?


TAG REPLIES ♥

18 Apr 10, 17:27- kylie: yoh jie(:
LOL (: Hahaha hellos Ky (:

29 Apr 10, 18:56- josephine.: hi jy ):

Heys Josephine ):

7 May 10, 11:23- tammy: ur bro so friendly ):

Lol is he nothing to do la haha.

16 May 10, 04:38- josephine.: harnor, my brother also not like that to me ehz. FML. ahhaha!

Hahahaha jealous? LOL (:

18 May 10, 17:16- JOSEPHINE.RELINK!(;

Relinked (:
Tuesday, May 18, 2010, 6:12 PM | comment | 0 comments
profile
tagboard
links
miscs

welcome
Thank yous for coming here dearies
*waves bath towel in the air*

© 2008 - 2010 JIA-YUN lovewithin-jy.blogspot.com