Ate Instant noodles and coke and Chicken Rice and Fried Rice for Lunch :D

Didn't had anything for recess; I was chionging my Science Corrections :D
Did 10 Minutes of Library Duties since I am already in the Library (:
Quite cheerful alreadys cause today so far everything been smooth for me.

P.E sucks though (:
Did Captain's Bowl and Stairs stepping? Captains Bowl like in the da-bian position liddat :D
Some Sec1s are looking at us when we doing the stairs thing. Hahaa :D

ICT. Rocks. 2/2's. Socks.
The girls keep laughing and the boys keep gossiping.
The whole of 2/2 were screaming for Ah Nick.
Maybe Magnetic attraction? South pole to south pole! North pole to north pole!

Then came Biology. Awesome, finally passed my Quiz.
But still need to do 5 times corrections.

Then came HCL as usual. Today sabo-ed Tse-An and his BiJi. Again. Yeeahs (:

Cheated for running today for P.T before Choir. Thio punishment by XinYi because Thomas told her that the girls cheated -.- Did 30 pushups and jumping jacks. My face very black. BLLAACK.
Saw Mandy and Kellyn in the canteen (:

Had Choir. Sang the nice nice Temasek Song! >:D Hahahaa. Then returned back to AVT from the Hall. Break came, then Aditya gave Eeyore from Indo to me. Hahaha dam cute but funny looking, nevermind lahs :D He very kind les, thank you Aditya (:

Naggy Post. Not planning to do Tuition Hw, I shall show Ms Ho my Mathematics tests marks :)


Another one to the collection (:


Pizza done on Wednesday (:


Can't resist temptation to look at it for every library duty (:


I can't stop laughing when I saw this.
Friday, February 19, 2010, 10:18 PM | comment | 0 comments
profile
tagboard
links
miscs

welcome
Thank yous for coming here dearies
*waves bath towel in the air*

© 2008 - 2010 JIA-YUN lovewithin-jy.blogspot.com