Don't give me your slaps,
neither I shall give you my claps.
Don't give me your lecture,
it's against nature.

Your attitude is so horrible,
your intelligence level is terrible.
You nasty-tongued nagger,
disgusting swagger.

You are a horrible stinky witch,
the thought of you makes me itch.
The look of you makes my eyes twitch,
then i realized you are so bitch.

The sound of your voice made my ears bleed,
did you know you sound just like a shrieking pig?
Oh dear you sang such a awful melody,
your face is far worse than my 90 yr old granny!

Please don't have a boyfriend cos' I believe,
within a few days you definitely would be ditched.
Don't be so thick skin and run after him,
I know you would stick to him still like a leech.

Come on, please accept the fact,
you need to cut down on your crap.
Please don't go crying to your dad,
you should know well you are a douchebag.

Shall I blow you away with my fart?
Or shall I deep fry you like lard?
I want to kick you down like a house of cards,
break your limbs into many many parts.

Oh gosh you are such a frightful sinner,
you should end up on someone's plate for dinner.
Saturday, February 13, 2010, 6:24 PM | comment | 0 comments
profile
tagboard
links
miscs

welcome
Thank yous for coming here dearies
*waves bath towel in the air*

© 2008 - 2010 JIA-YUN lovewithin-jy.blogspot.com