Tomorrow's a New Day


Today we had our Physics, Literature, Mathematics and English papers back.

Physics- Didn't fail, that's enough. I excelled in my Sciences before anyways, so yeahs. MCQ wasn't really screwed up (: Some Biology MCQs are kind of hard for me I guess, time to brush up on them during the June Holidays!!

Literature- Kinda disappointed for a while, teared when I saw my Literature grade. Felt so upset. Kristy pei-ed me to go to the Girl's toilet & cried for about 6 minutes. Hahahaha. But I sorta figured it out already. I had done the paper, and I didn't understand Section B (unseen passage) so it's kinda expected that I won't do well. Alrights. It's time to get on with life (:

Mathematics- Quite alright, initially half expected to do really badly. Nevertheless, I am kinda relieved. At least Mr Lim wasn't in a really bad mood.

English- Quite alright too. Failed my Passage A however, hahaha xD Composition & situational writing were awesome. (for me)

So that's all for today :D Kinda boring. Ahhs ):
Wednesday, May 19, 2010, 4:45 PM | comment | 0 comments
profile
tagboard
links
miscs

welcome
Thank yous for coming here dearies
*waves bath towel in the air*

© 2008 - 2010 JIA-YUN lovewithin-jy.blogspot.com