Had Mac Breakfast for today (: Couldn't finish my Hotcakes again.
I shall buy the Happy Meal set next time :D
Sufficient for me alreadys. Ate the NTUC Popcorn for lunch.
And drank a 1.5l of Pepsi. I feel like a glutton! :D Its a blessing to eat!

Charmie and I did a card for Birthday Boy Herry :D
16 years old le! I did the front part. Charmie screwed up the colors for the back.
Nvm de, hahaha! :D

HAPPPEEE BIRRRTHHHDDAAYYY HEENNRRRYYY !!!



It is just that sweet yet sour feeling in my heart.
Jiayun doesn't know whether she should be sad or happy.
Two totally different emotions. Wow?
Hahaha maybe I should not think that much. Will grow old?
Think so. Maybe will turn moody :D

That boy said that i am getting moodier nowadays.
i think- i bet everyone including my family think so too.
I felt that burst of anger and pissed off-ness for every slight little thing.
I am sorry.
I would be more cheerful.
It's like I have been saying that for ages,
maybe you guys think its another empty promise again.

It's just that... Nothing's going my way in TMS & at Home.
And then I would keep eating,
eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat whenever I could.

Eating sortha makes me happier? :D

Sunday, February 21, 2010, 3:02 PM | comment | 0 comments
profile
tagboard
links
miscs

welcome
Thank yous for coming here dearies
*waves bath towel in the air*

© 2008 - 2010 JIA-YUN lovewithin-jy.blogspot.com