Stop commenting that my face is very sucky.
Stop saying that I never smile whenever I get home.
Don't you know someone only smile when they are happy?
You don't freaking demand me to smile and scold me.
You don't freaking scold me when I don't smile in the House.
Ask Yourself.
Is there anything worth smiling whenever I step into this 5 Room Flat?
Don't you know your daughter for 12 years & 2 months?
Oh dear. I think I forgot that you thought I am 14 years old for my 12th Bday (:
Your daughter LewJiaYun doesn't like your comments on EVERYTHING SHE DOES.

You scold me for something - I shall explain.
You say I am talking back - I shall shut up.
You say I am mute - I force words out of my mouth.
You slap me - I go to the toilet.
You told me to get out - I got out.
You screamed at me again - that's when I know.

That's when I know,
I could never be perfect in your eyes.

That's why I gave up.
That's why I rebelled against you.
That's why I refuse to talk to you.
That's why I don't make eye contact.
That's why I hate it when school ends.
That's why I never be punctual when I get home.
That's why I never smiled at Home.
That's why now I refuse to be co-operative.

Is there any use?
I don't think so.
You know why I like to on the computer for ages?
Because on cyberspace,
no one treats me like you do.
I felt happy on the Net.
Even though I am just sitting on a chair typing the keyboard on the Net.

Because in this Situation,
it's better to get away rather than face the reality.



Break&Cry.
Monday, March 1, 2010, 10:05 PM | comment | 0 comments
profile
tagboard
links
miscs

welcome
Thank yous for coming here dearies
*waves bath towel in the air*

© 2008 - 2010 JIA-YUN lovewithin-jy.blogspot.com