Today went to school early to practice for cheer.
Sports captains dam pissed off by us.
Only like half the class went for the cheering practice.
Siarh, they haven't complete the cheer ask us go wait for them to perfect the cheer.
Lol. Then we not enthusiastic also.
Dam pissed. Initially want to give up and slack.
But then Tammy tell me go back and cheer -.-
Bo-bian. Then we both shouted vulgarities at each other.

Cheering session/audition came, and then we went up to the Hall stage.
First time I stepped onto the school stage. Hahaha.
I don't know if can go through auditions or not, maybe not. We didn't even memorize the words.
Then the whole thing screwed up (:

Went to locker immediately, and revised some of my History.
Found out that my History Textbook had been badly disfigured.
I exploded. No one treats my book like that, especially when I lent it to them.
Doesn't she have a sense of responsibility? That's MY book, she can't go DRAW on it!
Without my permission, in pencil and pen. And somemore my book wrapper is destroyed.
The pages are folded like hell. Pfht.
Did history test, I just drained my brains for the answer.

My MP4 dropped again to the hard hard ground.
Nearly cried out in disbelief.
Then Miss Lim came in for Morning assembly, class quickly settled down.
I saw her staring at Hakiem's middle finger.
Hakiem dam shuei can? And then somemore she heard him say the F word.
Now during FTCT she wants him to do 200 word reflection.
Lucky she never go report to Mr Sara. Hope Hakiem can finish though. So kelian eh him.

Came Science. Passed my test, 20 upon 40. Super duper lucky. Got C6 D:
Boo-Hooo-Woos. Nvm. I shall work harder. Hope so (:
By then I was starving like mad.

Recess Came! :D Sweet & sour pork noodles :D

Then came Mathematics, I forgot to do my Math remedial quiz on ace learning =.=
Nearly got scolded by Mr Lim.
Then I was like dam tired. Then he start to scold ZiBin I jumped up.
Mr Lim dam irritated by what I did. Lol. Don't care bahs.
Sat with Tammy. Did Math Worksheet on Algebra.

English, favourite subject came. Had a quiz. Anyhow do one. Too tired les.
I just found out Bryan very pro in his English.
Super super jealous. LOL. No larh. Hahaha. He know alot vulgarities.
BUT BUT BUT. Today we set up the fining system.
Each vulgar word we are to fine each other 20 cents.
I gave him 60 cents -.-
But thats super little vulgarities in one day.

I shall work hard until he can't scam off money off me :D
Deetermination ehs.
MaoKe also say he influence me say vulgarities.
Yahlo.
Agreed Agreed.
So yeahs. You would see a polite and well behaved lewjiayun in the future.

(:
Wednesday, February 24, 2010, 4:18 PM | comment | 0 comments
profile
tagboard
links
miscs

welcome
Thank yous for coming here dearies
*waves bath towel in the air*

© 2008 - 2010 JIA-YUN lovewithin-jy.blogspot.com